Monday, July 10, 2023

Simple Fun Folds Class

Earlier this month I held my July in person class.  I featured simple fun folds.  I don't have measurements or supply lists for these, that's a perk only for my class attendees.  However if you're interested in learning more about any of these folds I can note that and hopefully feature them in upcoming posts or videos.  Let me know in the comments.  

First up is the Just My Type envelope flap fold.  The DSP tucks under the greeting making a fun 'envelope' look.  So cute!

stampin up, just my type

The flap easily comes out and the card folds down to open.  Love!  The colors are pretty fun too, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon!

stampin up, just my type

Next up is a gate fold card with the Countryside Inn DSP and the Hope You Know Set.  I get a lot of requests for sympathy cards. I think this one is so pretty.  

stampin up, hope you know

I love that the Hope You Know Set has coordinating inside greetings too.  

stampin up, hope you know

The next card also uses the Hope You Know Set.  This one is a diagonal gate fold.  This card is always a hit!  I used the Paper Florist Dies for this one too.  It's so gorgeous!

stampin up, hope you know

The amazing black and white DSP is from the Zany Zoo DSP.  Another amazing DSP pack!  

stampin up, hope you know

I used a fun fold I shared recently here for my Reach For The Stars card.  This card is so bright and fun and the planets are die cut directly from the Stargazing DSP.  Everyone had different planets and colors, every card was unique and different. It was so fun!

stampin up, reach for the stars

This is a great fold for those sets that have good outside/inside greetings.  I love that Holographic Paper too.  

stampin up, reach for the stars

My last card is a Z-Fold card. This is a fun simple fold that is always a hit.  I used the Gorgeously Made Bundle and coordinating Masterfully Made DSP.  

stampin up, gorgeously made

I went with big, bold and bright colors for this card.  It's pretty stunning!  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Shop new Online Exclusives!



1 comment:

Rachel S said...

This was such a fun class! (Pun intended!) I've already sent 3 of the cards to family.