Monday, July 31, 2023

Silly Goose Gaggle Of Good Wishes

Today is the last day of July-this is the last day to earn Bonus Days coupons.  Shop today to earn them!

With the recent heat wave, I could totally be this goose.  Give me a pool, a floatie and a big sun hat please!!  I'll do without the frog though, even as cute as he is.  I LOVE this card.  There's lots of little details that make up for an amazing card!  I have some subtle ink blending going on in the background.  I used the new Foursquare Masks to add some texture.  If you want to learn more about these masks and some techniques using them check out my August Card Crate.    
stampin up, silly goose

I added more with some DSP from the Brights Pack and tons of sparkle from the More Dazzling Paper.  Finally I added dots to the floatie using some Pearlized Enamel Effects.  This not only adds amazing texture but some shimmer too, adding to the already adorable card.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Supplies:

 

No comments: