Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Sending Smiles Mini Toblerone Box

I have an adorable treat box to share today!  This one is going to be great to mass produce and keep a stash on hand for when you need a treat to gift!  I'm using the Sending Smiles Set and Sending Dies for this adorable box.  I'm also bringing in some of the new In Colors.  I'm just as shocked as you when I say, I'm starting to really like Wild Wheat!  I was sure I would hate this color, I was wrong!  

stampin up, sending smiles

I made my box with Wild Wheat and the stamped the flower on Moody Mauve in Moody Mauve Ink.  I love the tone on tone look.  To help bring out lots of those pink tones I used a Flat Pearl.  These are amazing friends!  I made a belly band for my box with the Fresh As A Daisy DSP.  

stampin up, sending smiles

Inside my box is a mini Toblerone Bar. These are a perfect match our new Wild Wheat Color.  I found these tiny Toblerone's in my local Walmart.  Check your local stores or Amazon for them.  

Make your own:
5" x 3 1/2"
On the long side score at 1" each side
On the short side score at 1", 2" and 3"

DSP 2" x 4"

Check the video for all the details, tips and tricks!  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  It's free!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, sending smiles


 

No comments: