Thursday, July 6, 2023

Christmas In July! Horse and Sleigh Easel Card

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July!  This week I'll be sharing projects everyday, including a couple of videos that showcase our new One Horse Open Sleigh Suite of products.  You can shop for these products today as part of our new release of Online Exclusive Products!  This Suite is amazing and even though it's the peak of summer, it's a great time to get started on Christmas Cards!  Enjoy this Christmas in July Series!

stampin up, horse and sleigh

Today I'm sharing a great use of the dies and DSP, plus it's a fun fold! I die cut the trees from the DSP and adhered them to pieces of DSP as well.  I love this little trio of trees.  I used a greeting from the set but if you wanted to change up the greeting you could do that easily and make this a great year round card instead of a Christmas Card.  

stampin up, horse and sleigh

I made this card an easel card with another Christmas greeting on the inside.  The key to making an easel card is to make sure you only adhere the pop up panel below your score line.  Make sure you pop up a greeting or image on the inside to hold your easel card up and you're set!  

stampin up, horse and sleigh

The measurements of my card base are 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"

My Mossy Meadow top layer is 5" x 3 3/4"

I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusive products will be available today!  Don't wait to get them, items only available while supplies last!  

stampin up, horse and sleigh card

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Horse and Sleigh Bundle
One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
Adhesive Baked Snowflakes
Cut and Emboss Machine  


Shop new Online Exclusives!





1 comment:

Lynn said...

I would have never guessed that the trees were from that bundle. Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing!