Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Horse and Sleigh Non-Christmas Card

Last week I shared some amazing projects featuring our new Horse and Sleigh Bundle in our recent Online Exclusives Release.  Today I wanted to use those same products and show you how you can stretch that bundle and use it all year long, not just for Christmas.  I used the tree in that set and colored it with some Stampin' Blends.  I chose some of the neutral patterns of DSP and put the trees on them.  I love how each tree is a little different and they all pop off the DSP.  My center DSP piece is just slightly bigger.  I love how it all balances out. 

stampin up, horse and sleigh

I used a greeting from the Layering Leaves Set and my Banners Pick a Punch to add some detail to the greeting.  I used some Lost Lagoon Ribbon to finish my card.  

Make your own!

Real Red 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

DSP two pieces 1 1/2" x 4" one piece 2" x 4"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, horse and sleigh


 

No comments: