Thursday, July 20, 2023

Hey Chuck Sun Spinner

Eeek! Today's card is soooo fun!  I'm featuring the Hey Chuck Bundle, which I'm loving the more and more that I use it! Today I have a spinner card for you, the sun will 'spin' and rise over one side of the hill and set over the other.  SOOO FUN!  I've made these penny spinners before, check out this post and video for the mechanism of the spinner.  I used my Stylish Shapes dies to make my spinner track.  

stampin up, hey chuck

I used a Blending Brush on my Basic White background before I die cut it so add a 'glow' of Daffodil delight around the sun.  I also splattered it with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends too.  For my hills I used Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist.  I die cut them with the Gorgeously Made dies then again used Blending Brushes in their coordinating colors to add more depth to them.  

stampin up, hey chuck

The images are all colored with Stampin' Blends.  Colors listed below.  I love this fun card!  Just a note, penny spinner cards do cost a little extra to mail so keep that in mind when putting postage on this card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hey chuck

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Supplies:


Shop new Online Exclusives!




 

No comments: