Monday, July 24, 2023

Let's Go Fishing Goldfish Tag

I have an adorable tag to share with you today.  I'm using the Let's Go Fishing DSP.  I've debated with myself if I need the Gone Fishing Bundle.  The truth is, I don't know a lot of fishermen/women and I don't know that I'd get a lot of use out of it.  But I can invest in the Let's Go Fishing DSP which gives me similar results to the paper but without the investment!  So I grabbed the DSP and made an adorable tag!

stampin up, let's go fishing

I tied my tag onto the, now retired, Embossed Treat Bags.  These were available last year I believe, I had a stash of them left and they held my treat perfectly so they were an easy choice!  From the DSP I fussy cut, yes I fussy cut, the fish.  I *think* the coordinating dies might cut them out but I didn't have them and I LOVE to fussy cut so it was an easy choice for me.  

stampin up, let's go fishing

I used Misty Moonlight Cardstock and Ink to coordinate with my DSP and I pulled a greeting from the Charming Sentiments Set.  I got the curved edge on my tag by using the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.  It's a great way to add a little interest.  

stampin up, let's go fishing

Make your own!

Misty Moonlight 2 1/4" x 5" trim the bottom with the 2 3/8" Circle Punch

DSP 2" x 4 1/2" trim the bottom with the 2" Circle Punch plus fussy cut or die cut fish

Vanilla 2" Circle Punch plus scraps to stamp and die cut

Inside my bag is a package of Goldfish Crackers!  So fun!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, Let's go fishing

 Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Supplies:
Other: Hole Punch, Retired Embossed Treat Bags

No comments: