Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Kraft Gift Boxes and Silver Foil

Today is our last Sale-a-Bration Sunday Project!  If you haven't already gotten your Sale-a-Bration items make sure you shop ASAP. Sale-a-Bration ends on Wednesday!  Today I'm featuring two of the additional products Stampin' Up! released earlier this month.  I'm showcasing the Kraft Gift Boxes and Silver Foil.  This project is really more about the boxes.  I incorporated the foil on the belly band of my project but the boxes are the real star!  

stampin up, cottage garden

The Kraft Gift Boxes are a new item, to me anyway.  I LOVE all of the packaging that Stampin' Up! provides but I have so so SO much of it so I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to get these boxes...well that didn't last.  These boxes are amazing, They're so sturdy and they're much bigger than I thought they would be!  My box is the perfect gift for some cards.  I know that lots of you probably make and give away your cards.  Look at how gorgeous this packaging can be! So pretty!  

https://www.stampinup.com/products/classic-stampin-pad-poppy-parade?demoid=61459

I'm featuring the Cottage Garden Bundle, from my belly band to the cards.  The detailed dies are pretty amazing.  They layer beautifully like on my belly band.  There's a detailed ribbon and some sprigs too.  They all work so beautifully together!  

https://www.stampinup.com/products/classic-stampin-pad-poppy-parade?demoid=61459

But it's not just the dies that are gorgeous.  I used the stamps for my cards.  In my box I have two 'grateful' cards and two 'Merry Christmas' cards, with envelopes.  However I think I can get a couple more cards in there for a gift of six cards.  

https://www.stampinup.com/products/classic-stampin-pad-poppy-parade?demoid=61459

The stamps are stunning and they're the DisINKtive stamps so that means that with only one stamp and one ink pad you can get the amazing shading and detail.  I kept with some fall colors for my 'grateful' card.  I stamped the wreath in Garden Green, the bow in Calypso Coral, leaves in Cajun Craze.  I also stamped the acorn and tiny leaves in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  There are dies for all of these pieces.  

https://www.stampinup.com/products/classic-stampin-pad-poppy-parade?demoid=61459

Much like the 'grateful' card the 'Merry Christmas' one features the same elements.  With a few swaps of colors and branches you can have a completely different card.  I used some of the new Gingham Cottage DSP on both cards and my belly band.  This is an amazing mega stack of paper.  

stampin up, cottage garden

The cards share the same layout and measurements:
Card Base 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Background layer 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP layer 3 3/4" x 5"
Vellum layer 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Scraps of Basic White and Very Vanilla for stamping and die cutting.   

Box belly band 1 1/2" x 12"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, cottage garden

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:






  

No comments: