Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Christmas Scottie Envelope Box-VIDEO

I am so excited to share this cute box with you!  And it comes together so quickly you could make a stack of these in no time!  These would be great to hand out to co workers, put in teachers boxes at a school, have a basket of them at a party, there's no end to who wouldn't love these gifts!  I used the Christmas Scottie Bundle in the Mini Catalog, but as you can see this is not a Christmas Project.  There is no reason that you can't use this bundle year round.  

Stampin up, christmas scottie, envelope treat box

The box is so simple!  I used the new Envelope Treat Boxes in the Mini Catalog.  You just fold and adhere plus the adhesive is already on the boxes! It couldn't be more simple!  If you wanted to step your boxes up another notch add color to your box with a Color Spritzer, Blending Brush, Sponge Dauber or simply stamp on it!  I kept my boxes white, I love the bright contrast and I was making a bunch of them and it was so quick to put these together.  

stampin up, chistmas scottie, envelope treat box

Inside my box is a mini Kind Bar.  These are yummy and if you're making lots of treats these are a pretty affodable option instead of candy.  

The belly band for the box is 1 1/2" x 7 1/2" 

Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this box.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there and never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas scottie, envelope treat box


 

No comments: