Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Sending Thanks

Today's card is soooo pretty!  I love the colors, I love the greeting, I love the bundle!  I pulled out my Sending Smiles Bundle for this card.  This is one of the best bundles in the Annual Catalog, there's endless possibilities to what you can create! I paired up the bundle with one of the patterns from the Butterfly Kisses DSP.  Let's talk about this color combo though, Fresh Freesia, Bermuda Bay, Parakeet Party and Pale Papaya.  So pretty!  I do have some pops of Granny Apple Green and Pool Party in there too.  But they only compliment the combo.  

stampin up, sending smiles

My biggest tip when using this bundle is to use adhesive sheets on the back of the cardstock before you die cut your sending greeting.  Using an adhesive sheet makes the die cut like a sticker which is so much easier, and less messy, to place then using liquid glue.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sending smiles

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





 

No comments: