Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Gold and Silver Paper Ghirardelli Square Pouch-VIDEO

Welcome to another Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  We are nearing the end of Sale-a-Bration so if you still have some items on your wish list get them now, Sale-a-Bration ends on August 31, 2022.  Today I'm showcasing the beautiful Gold and Silver Paper in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This paper is 6" x 6" and has gold and silver metallic accents on it.  It's gorgeous and you can use it for so many projects.  Today I'm sharing a fun pouch.  No cutting or scoring involved!  

stampin up, quiet meadow, meadow dies

I used a full 6" x 6" piece of the Gold and Silver Paper for my pouch.  I added color to it with a Blending Brush and Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay Inks.  I added them in a gorgeous ombre pattern.  I love the light to dark look of them.  To assemble the pouch add strong adhesive to one side and the top and the bottom.  NOTE-if you don't want your recipient to have to rip it open DON'T put adhesive on the top, instead use a clip, clothespin or ribbon.  Place your chocolates in the center, I used two, three will probably fit too.  Fold over the side with no adhesive, followed by the side with adhesive.  Pinch top and bottom closed.  For some added texture I added some crimped lines to the top and bottom with my Simply Scored.  

stampin up, quiet meadow, meadow dies

I used another piece of the Gold and Silver Paper to wrap around the pouch, this one is 1" x 6".  My flowers and leaves are all die cut with the Meadow Dies from the Annual Catalog. I die cut them in a variety of cardstock and metallic papers.  I love the layered look of them.  My greeting in from the Quiet Meadow Set.  I finished up my pouch with some Pool Party Ribbon and a gold die cut butterfly.  

stampin up, quiet meadow, meadow dies

Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, quiet meadow, meadow dies


 

No comments: