Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Reinker Technique 2: Polished Stone

At my team meeting I always share dome demos.  At our last meeting I focused on techniques you can do with your reinders.  If you're interested in joining my team Sale-a-Bration is a great time to join, how about $175 in product for only $99!!!!  Contact me for more info or sign up here.  Today I'm sharing the second of three techniques I demoed. Today I'm sharing Polished Stone.  I LOVE this technique, it's been around a while and I love the look of it!  To create this background I used a rubbing alcohol soaked cotton ball and added 2-3 drops of 2 different colors of reinker.  I used Mango Melody and Flirty Flamingo for these.  I also added a couple drops of our Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  Dab and pounce the cotton ball all over some glossy cardstock and you have a marble like background.  So pretty!!!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: