Monday, February 18, 2019

Reinker Techniques 1: Wax Paper Watercolor

At my team meeting I always share dome demos.  At our last meeting I focused on techniques you can do with your reinders.  If you're interested in joining my team Sale-a-Bration is a great time to join, how about $175 in product for only $99!!!!  Contact me for more info or sign up here.  Today I'm sharing the first of three techniques I demoed.  Wax Paper Watercolor is mouthful but it's a fun technique.  Lay out a piece of wax paper and squeeze some reinkers onto it.  Spritz well with water and then press watercolor (you really HAVE to use watercolor paper) onto it.  The colors blend and move on their own an you're left with amazing backgrounds.  I finished this card with the Let It Ride set.  I stamped the horse then used my Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blend to color it in for a silhouette look.  It's a stunning card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: