Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Easter Treats 1

Creating little Easter treats is one of my favorite things to do.  I love crafting for Easter!!  Last week I picked up a bunch of little chocolate bunnies and chicks and made 3 amazing treat packaging ideas for you!  I'll be doing videos on all of them so you can create them too!  Join me today (Tuesday) on my Facebook page for a Live at 10am MST.  Today we'll make this one!  It's soooo cute!!!
This would be a great table setting for Easter dinner, there's plenty of room to add a name on the back panel and how cute would these be all lined up on a table.  If you're not able to catch me live on Facebook watch for the YouTube video to be posted and added to this blog post.  

Measurements
3"x6"
On the 3" side score at 3/4" and 2 1/4"
On the 6" side score at 3/4", 1 3/4", 2 1/2" (the 2 1/2" line only is scored from the edge of paper to the horizontal score lines.

DSP
4" x 1 1/4"
5" x 1/2"
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: