Friday, February 22, 2019

Country Floral Embossing Folder and Stampin' Blends

My favorite, favorite, favorite product in Sale-a-Bration's Second Release is the Country Floral Embossing Folder.  I don't use embossing folders nearly as often as I should.  But this folder is so incredible, it's an amazing card just on it's own.  The best part of the folder is you get it FREE!!!  You can earn this folder free with only a $50 order when you shop my Online Store here.  I shared this card yesterday on my Facebook Live and shared how to color it using our Stampin' Blends.  If you're interested in my upcoming Stampin' Blends Class RSVP for it today, the deadline is quickly approaching!  You can watch the video for all about how I colored this amazing folder.  Remember Sale-a-Bration products are only available while supplies last, don't wait to get this folder FREE!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: