Monday, February 11, 2019

Best Of The Occasions Catalog Class

Over the weekend I held my Best Of The Occasions Class. This class focused on somw of my favorite and fun products in the Occasions Catalog. First up is the Be Mine Framelits, though at first glance they look like they're a Valentine product these hearts are so much more! They can be used year round! We paired them with a sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays and it's a fabulous birthday card.
I love the Time For Tea set. I love even more the Tea Time Framelits that you can earn foe free during Sale-a-bration! Not only did we feature the Tea Time set on this card but the scallop border was made using the Be Mine Framelits again! The greeting is from Home To Roost, another great Sale-a-bration option!
Incredible Like You is one of my favorite sets in the Occasions catalog.  I love the greetings and the beautiful flower.  I love this card! It's simple, beautiful and fun!
Finally, no Occasions Catalog Class would be complete without featuring the Happy Tails Bundle. If you're a dog lover you need this bundle! I love this set so much, I've had the most fun playing with it!

Thanks for looking,  see you soon!!!!

No comments: