Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Use Your DSP Class

Last weekend I had a class that was all about using up the Designer Series Paper we all tend to hoard!  I think a lot of times we have trouble using it because both sides are so pretty we can't decide which to use.  Lots of my designs from my class feature both sides of the DSP so you don't have to choose!  My guests got to make a gift card holder and 3 cards. First up is the gift card hold.

It has a belly band and opens like a card so you have plenty of room to write a note.  It's super easy to make!  DSP Base 8” x 4”   On 8” Side score 4”  On 4” Side Score at 1 ½ “  Belly Band 6” x 1 ½ “


 This card was super fun and a total hit at my class.  I was inspired by this card by fellow demonstrator Jessica for my card.  I love the fun accordion fold and the DSP is so gorgeous!
This one is easy to make too!  Card base  4 ¼ “ x  11”   On 11” Side score at 1 ½ “, 3”, 5 ½ “, and 8 DSP pieces:  4” x 1 ¼”, 4” x 2 ¼ “, 4 x 2 ¾ “

This fun gate fold card features both DSP sides on the front.  The 6x6 stacks of DSP are ideal for this card!  Card base  4 ¼ “ x  5 ½ ”  Card 4” x 5 ¼”  DSP pieces:  Two at 3” x 5 ¼ “  On 3” Side score at ½ “ and 2 ½ “

 Finally this was my favorite.  It's a twist on the gatefold card by the diagonal lines give it such a different look!  I love it!  Especially with the tropical chic DSP!


Card base  4 ¼ “ x  5 ½ ”   Card 4” x 10 ½ “ on 10 ½ side score at 5 ¼ “   DSP pieces:  Two at 5” x 5 ¼ “  On 5” Side score at 1“, cut diagonally from score line to corner to get diagonal fold.  One at 5” x 3 ¾ “

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: