Monday, November 26, 2018

Postcard Pals Fun Fold


 I have two SUPER cute cards for you! These cards are so stinking cute it make my heart happy!  They're both done the same way.  I started by stamping and coloring my critters with Stampin' Blends.  I love coloring with the Blends and with sooo many amazing color choices there's something for everything!
 My card base is 4 1/4" x 11".  On the 11" side score at 4" and 8".  You'll be left with 3 panels, 2 that are 4" tall and a shorter one.  I used a larger square from the Layering squares framelits and partially cut it from the smallest of the 3 panels.  I only put my top cutting plate on my big shot where I wanted the framelit to cut so in this case I lined the edge of the framelit up with the score line.  The framelit will cut the 3 sides of the square in the smallest panel but not beyond that.  Using just scissors trim the rest of the square along the score line.    
The critters were cut using a smaller square from the stitched shapes.  When you assemble your card align the stamped image in the cut out window.  Your tri-fold card will fold up to open.  The piece with your coloring will fold down and open your card completely!  Super cute!!!


I added a simple popup feature inside the card for added fun! This card is stinkin' cute without the pop up too!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





No comments: