Friday, November 30, 2018

Over Top Shimmer Paint Wash

I have one last card to share using the Shimmer Paint Wash technique I shared on Wednesday.  I absolutely love the sparkle and shine it gives.  For this one I mixed some Coastal Cabana reinker into the Frost White Shimmer Paint to make a Coastal Cabana wash.  This one came out so beautiful I had to make an over the top card with it!  I used the First Frost Bundle.  The colors I used were Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape.  I LOVE this color combo!!!!  I added a birthday greeting from the Another Wonderful Year set.  I heat embossed it in silver then stamped it again in Coastal Cabana and cut out just the banner.  Super cute!
To really make it over the top I added lots of silver details with Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Sequin Trim, Silver Sequins and of course Silver Glimmer paper.  The sparkle on this card is out of this world.  I love this card!!!  Shop for products in my online store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: