Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Christmas 10 Week Countdown, Week 6

Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today's gift idea is super cute, super easy, super fun and they make incredible gifts for everyone.  I love keeping a basket of these at my house and a few of them tucked in my purse.  They're small random acts of kindness gifts.  They're not fancy or elaborate.  They're just fun gifts to have on hand all through the holiday season and give out when carolers stop by, or maybe you had errands at the bank and post office, wouldn't these brighten those workers day to hand them a gift to spread some joy!  



What about those teachers that help in the parent drop off/pick up lanes? I know they'd love a sweet treat.  Who's day wouldn't be brightened by these sweet gifts!  Plus they're soooo easy to make and you can use ANY DSP you have lying around.  None of them take large pieces of DSP so this is a great use of those scraps.  Today mine are adapted for these treats.  I have a Reese's Tree, a York Peppermint Snowflake and a Hershey's Santa.  They all came in one bag.  For the tree's you'll need a piece of DSP that is 4 1/2" x 3 1/4".  The snowflake you'll need DSP that is 5 1/2" x 3 1/2".  The Santa you'll need DSP that is 4 x 3 1/2".  I'll be assembling these later today on my Facebook Live at 2:30pm MST.  Can't catch me Live? Don't worry I'll post the video here after my live.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: