Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Happiness Surrounds Flowers

We have an amazing group of exclusive products only available this month!  Have you checked out the Snowflake Showcase? Shop those products now!  There are 2 stamp sets in this showcase, while one of them is pretty exclusively for Christmas the other, Happiness Surrounds, is the best year round all occasion set!  This cute flower is just one of the images in the set.  It's perfect for any season!
I used Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody to stamp all my flowers and I added lots of Shaded Spruce leaves.  The greeting is from the same set and the flower and twigs are from the coordinating framelits.  I held a class last night featuring these products.  To see the cards we made at my class make sure to check out my blog tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: