Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Pocket Cards

The Pretty Pocket Card Kit, which is a FREE Sale-a-Bration choice with a qualifying order, is perfect for both beginners and seasoned stampers.  Here's why I love them: They're simple but super cute!  They can be done anywhere!  Really!  There's no stamping so it's just assembling, which I kind of love!  They make awesome gifts!!  I plan to get a bunch more of these kits and give them to the kids teachers to friends.  It's a great introduction to the paper crafting world!  You know what as I'm typing this I'm realizing that I forgot to add the twine to mine.  I'll defiantly go back and do that LOL!
While this kit is perfect for a newbie and seasoned stamper will love it too!  You can cusomize it and embellish it to your hearts desire!  Confession time:  My posts over the next week or two may be a little sporatic.  I'm knee deep (LITERALLY!) in prep for craft weekend and classes. Just ask my husband as my craft room is looking more and more like a storage unit LOL.  I need to get ahead of it before I get behind it and that may cause a few quiet days on my blog.  I just wanted to give a quick heads up just in case I miss a post....or two!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: