Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Pocket Cards

The Pretty Pocket Card Kit, which is a FREE Sale-a-Bration choice with a qualifying order, is perfect for both beginners and seasoned stampers.  Here's why I love them: They're simple but super cute!  They can be done anywhere!  Really!  There's no stamping so it's just assembling, which I kind of love!  They make awesome gifts!!  I plan to get a bunch more of these kits and give them to the kids teachers to friends.  It's a great introduction to the paper crafting world!  You know what as I'm typing this I'm realizing that I forgot to add the twine to mine.  I'll defiantly go back and do that LOL!
While this kit is perfect for a newbie and seasoned stamper will love it too!  You can cusomize it and embellish it to your hearts desire!  Confession time:  My posts over the next week or two may be a little sporatic.  I'm knee deep (LITERALLY!) in prep for craft weekend and classes. Just ask my husband as my craft room is looking more and more like a storage unit LOL.  I need to get ahead of it before I get behind it and that may cause a few quiet days on my blog.  I just wanted to give a quick heads up just in case I miss a post....or two!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: