Monday, February 20, 2017

NEW Glimmer Paper

If you know me at all you know that glitter is kind of a part of me.  I think I'm covered in glitter 90% of the time.  I'm easily distracted by shiny objects so when I saw that one of the new Sale-a-Bration offerings was a pack of glitter in not one, not two but THREE colors.  Obviously I was first in line for that!  The 3 new colors that it comes in are Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sugarplum.  {swoon}.  I used the Dahlia background stamp to make three cards showcasing each of the three new colors.   
Each card is laid out the same the gorgeous dahlia stamp taking center stage and the pop of glimmer paper on the bottom.  So so pretty!!!  This was actually my first time using this background set.  I just decided I needed it a few weeks ago!!!  I don't even know how I went so long without it!!! It's beautiful!!!!
I honestly can't decide which color of glimmer paper I love the most.  Thank goodness you get all three in a pack so you don't have to decide!!!!  You can start earning the glimmer paper as a free Sale-a-Bration product tomorrow on the 21st!!!  Whooohooo!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: