Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, February 27, 2017

Birdcages

Did you ever have one of those stamps that you weren't even aware of until someone else pointed it out?  A couple weeks ago my downline Michelle asked.  "Do you have the birdcage set?"  I was like what birdcage set??  Well she was referring to the Builder Birdcage set on page 36 of the Occasions Catalog.  I have to say that set was over looked in my book.  But as soon as she brought it to my attention it was a set I HAD to have!!!!
These are the first cards that I made with this set, super cute!!!  I really love it!!! I love both of them.  I love how the birdcage pops in front of the sponged background.  So pretty!!!  I'm going back through the catalog to make sure I didn't 'miss' any others :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards!! (big surprise) ~ Your Stalker