Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Birthday Candles

Well I've been a little absent the last few days.  I promise I'm working hard!  I have a to do list that's a mile long but I've been checking things off of it pretty consistently.  I just needed a few days to get it all done!  It's not done, not close but I'm seeing a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!  Megan's teacher had a birthday this week so this is the card I sent to her.  I love the bright fun colors and of course all the glitter!!!  The candles are cut with one of the framelits from the Window Box collection. 

The colors behind each candle are none other than our current 2016-2018 In Colors!  These are some of my all time favorite In Colors!  There's Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach.  The flames for the candles are have a tiny piece of Daffodil Delight behind them.  Then I used my fine tip glue pen to go over them and I sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the glue while it was still wet.  Just for an extra bit of sparkle! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: