Monday, July 29, 2013

Beautiful Butterfly

I just LOVE this card!  Isn't it great?!  Some of the detail didn't photograph as well as I would have liked.  There lots of sparkle on this card.  On the bottom white piece I stamped some of the Gorgeous Grunge stamps (LOVE that set--it may never leave my desk!), after I stamped the I embossed them in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  LOVE the sparkle it adds.  Then there's the little silver glimmer paper accents that add TONS of sparkle!  Great way to use those scraps!!!!  But lets get to the butterfly on this card!  I used the Butterfly Die to cut out 3 butterflies, 2 in Coastal Cabana and one in Whisper White.  Every layer is popped up on dimesnsionals so this butterfly is full popped up and ready to fly! 
 
The butterfly is stamped and embossed in black embossing powder.  I stamped it with the Beautifully Baroque stamp-another one that might make it's home on my desk :)  Even though I missed convention, Stampin' Up! did live stream a couple of the sessions and in one of the Pam Morgan (LOVE LOVE Pam!) had embossed a button on one of her samples.  I LOVED that look so I tried it out!  I dipped about half the button in my VersaMark pad then sprinkled it with embossing power.  I LOVE the final look!!!  Can't wait to do this in other colors!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: