Friday, July 12, 2013

A Colorful Blog Hop!


It's a really colorful blog hop this month!!  Our theme is New In Colors.  We all just love these colors so it was easy to create projects this month!  You might have just hopped over from Michelle's blog.  In that case Welcome!  If this is your first stop make sure you hop all the way through to see every one's creations.  For my card today, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest, that had a similar layout.   I Incorporated all the incolors.  The four colors that make up the four butterflies are my favorite, though I love Crisp Cantaloupe I haven't pulled it out to use it much but I did use it for the 'splatter' on the card.  The splatter by the way was created using the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge.  LOVE that set!!!!  
The other In Colors featured on this card are of course: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.  They coordinate so well with each other!!!  The butterfly image is from the Best Of Butterflies set in celebration of Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary.  Of course no card of mine is complete without a few rhinestones.  Those that know me best know that :)   Well rhinestones and dimensionals :)
Now it's time to continue on the blog hop.  Next up is Amber.  She's sure to have something that will spark your creativity!!
 
Here's the line up in case you get lost along the way.
Ruth Norton YOU ARE HERE!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: