Monday, August 27, 2012

What's In The Bag?

Good question!!!  I wonder what is in the bag.  Well to find out you'll have to come back tomorrow, today is all about the bag!!!  First let me give you some info on what I've been busy doing the past month.  One of my really good friends is expecting her first baby in just a few weeks.  So of course I had to throw her a baby shower!!!!  I had a lot of fun doing it.  As much as I wanted to show you all the stuff I made for the shower as I made it I wasn't sure if Jamie checked my blog so although it's been very difficult I had to keep it all a secret!  So this week you'll see tons more fun things from the shower!!!  So that brings us back to the bag.  I made her a fun gift that I'm sure she'll use.  Well I didn't actually make it.  I gave the material to my Mom and told her what I wanted I she made it.  So thanks Mom, you'll be making me one soon too :)

She's having a boy so the outside is blue naturally, but after she uses the gift inside she might want to reuse the bag for something else-perhaps not even baby related so the inside is pink and the bag is reversible!!!!  So she can choose which side goes on the outside!!!  Awesome right???!!!!  Like I said make sure to check back tomorrow to find out what's inside the bag?????  Any guesses????

No comments: