Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Christmas Comes Early

What did you think of our first blog hop?  I know I was so excited for it!  Can't wait until our next one!  I love the wonderful back to school ideas that I got!  I hope you picked up a few too!!  Over the weekend, in between MDSing, I had a class celebrating the new release of the Holiday Catalog it was my Christmas Comes Early Class!!  These were two of the cards we made at my class.  I love them both!!  The first one is done with the ornaments and framelits.  I love all the coordinating framelits in the catalog, what about you??  Doesn't it just make life so much easier :)
The next one we used the Merry Mini set and punches.  Though this was the most time consuming card of the class, I think everyone was pleased with the result.  I know it's defiantly one of my favorites!!!  I just love all those tiny trees!!!!  But I did spend a giant part of the weekend MDSing.  I have a few projects just about ready to send to the printer.  I have so many projects in the work right now, lots of them I sadly can't show you (they're gifts).  I have them flagged to show you later.  Logan starts school today, and Megan starts a new nap schedule today.  Wish me lots of luck! :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: