Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Digital Studio Love

The Twitterpated Kit that is available as an MDS download might just be my favorite download of all time.  I love the MDS elements I think even more than I do with the Twitterpated products on my desk, and boy do I love that ribbon and paper!!!  When I use it in MDS though, I tend to drop the opacity of it below 50% in this case I think it's actually around 35%.  I love the patterns and with the pictures that I've been working on sometimes the patterns are 'too much' or 'too busy' but when you drop the opacity, you still get a beautiful page but it's softer and sweeter.  This picture is one of my favorites, my upline Amber took it right after Megan was born, she must have been only about a week or two old.  So sweet!!!  The page is super simple, there's nothing hard or complicated about it.  Just a fun page you can do in minutes. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: