Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mini Purses!

Remember last week when I said I have some fun new products to show you!!!!!?!  Here is one of my new favorite products!!!!  A mini purse die and some new DSP!!!  You know I how much I love being a demonstrator, we were/are allowed to get this a month before it's released!  What a fun perk!!!!!  You can sign up to join SU now during SAB for a discounted price and you'll get FREE DSP or a digital download every month for the rest of the year.  It's a great deal!!!!  Anyway back to my mini purses.  This die along with the DSP, stamps, fabric, brads and more will be available in April and then in the new Catalog when it's released in June.  I'm so in love with this little purse though it's so cute!!  I can't wait to make more. 


I got this die on Thursday and make 16 of these little boxes in one night!  YEP one night!  They're that easy!!!  I gave them away at my class over the weekend to my guests who attended.  The only modification I made to the little purse was I cut off the cardstock flap to close it and added a DSP flap, with the new DSP! The new Summer Smooches DSP is so fun and bright and happy!  The purses are 'mini' I fit 8 Hershey kisses in my purses, but they're the perfect size for a small gift or some small jewelry.  How cute would they be as favors for a bridal or baby shower!  FUN!!!  You'll see more of this purse soon!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: