Friday, November 19, 2010

Simply Adorned Dasher

I found a few minutes to paper craft this morning! I have to make this post super quick, we're on our way out the door to Megan's 4 week check up today. I'm meeting with a new doctor because Megan's doctor had a family emergency and they're not sure when she'll be back. I hope this new doctor is good. We love our regular doctor, she's great with Logan and Megan. But this morning when I was getting ready I decided that my SU Simply Adorned necklace needed a new Christmas insert. So I ran to my stamp room pulled out my Dasher and Serene Snowflake stamp sets and got to work!
It's so super simple and was done in seconds. I used Crumb Cake for Dasher and Baja Breeze for the snowflakes. Then I attached some of the adhesive pearls in the center of the snowflakes, sponged it in Baja Breeze and Ta-Da that's it! It's so pretty!! This only the second insert I've made for it. Truth be told, I haven't worn my charm much. I was hesitant to get the chains that SU sells for them and could never find the right chain to hang it on so I didn't wear it much. So finally I got a SU one and it's so nice, I'm not sure why I was so hesitant to get it. I thought it would be really heavy and bulky but it's not at all, it's very pretty and goes perfect with the charms!!
Well gotta go now. It takes me so much longer just to get out the door, by the time Logan gets shoes on and Megan is in her car seat snuggles under blankets it seems that 10 minutes has gone by. I used to just throw a jacket and some shoes on and off we went, not anymore :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: