Friday, November 5, 2010

Butterfly Thanks!

Well things have been going pretty well. I'm back to doing everything I used to do before the baby. We are having a little trouble getting her on a feeding schedule, only because it seems we're too busy. With Logan, I was able to stay home, run the occasional errand and so a feeding schedule was simple. Every __ hours he ate and then had his play time, then nap time. With Megan though, it seems like either we're not home to feed at the right time or we're doing something else. Logan has school twice a week and the time that I'm in the car taking him to school isn't matching up with we need to feed her. So it's been a little challenging. Right now she's eating about every 3 hours but as much as we try to stay on a schedule the nights always seem to mess us up. And she wakes up a different time every morning and throws the whole day off :) So we'll keep trying. We may have to wait until she can go longer periods between eating to get on a solid schedule for her. Maybe we're just too busy :) I know I will be today, I'm having a diaper shower tomorrow at my house and so I'll be spending a little bit of time cleaning. Nothing major, vacuuming, bathrooms, just the high traffic areas :) Though the whole house could use a major clean.

But fortunately I have found some time to stamp. Mostly quick and easy projects but still it's stamping. I have been working on a project that I can't show you just yet. It's coming out great but it's also taking a little longer than I thought. Once I finish it I'll make sure to post it. BUT I may save it until December. It's so cool that I may make it for our demo Christmas party in December. If not I'll post it sooner.

Today I was inspired by Jen Sannes's blog. She had the prettiest butterfly cards on her blog and I had to make them. I thought they would be super cute thank you's for people who have brought us dinners or gifts. I'm really enjoying her blog. Her cards are always stunning but also simple and can be created fast which I need right now!

I changed mine up a little and to be honest, I'm not a fan of the greeting. I should have either stamped it before I embossed it, or I should have put it in another spot. So I only made one of these. The next one I'll *fix*. But I just love this idea! I LOVE that embosslit!

Those colors are so pretty together, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz.
Well that's all for me now. I currently don't have any more pictures saved on my computer to post but I have a couple projects that I need to photograph so once I get those done, I'll be blogging about them. Until then have a great week!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz
Ink: Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Scallop Rectangle Clearlits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Rhinestones
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: