Monday, November 15, 2010

Megan in MDS

My wonderful upline, Amber, took some pictures of Megan when she was 2 weeks old. She took some of Logan when he was about the same age and I made a 6x6 scrapbook with them and we love it. It's one of the best albums we have. So this year Dan told me the only thing he wants for Christmas is a book like Logan's of Megan. So Amber took the pictures, they're fantastic and I'll have an album to finish before Christmas now. I asked Dan if he wanted it done in My Digital Studio (MDS) or on cardstock and he wants the cardstock in a linen album, just like Logan's. But I've been working with the pictures in MDS anyway :) I think I may print a small 5x5 album in MDS that I can take to workshops. Logan's album is very simple. There's not a lot of writing or accessories, and the pages all have literally the same layout, we just let the pictures speak for themselves so I wanted this album to do the same. So the pages are super simple, there's not alot to them, which also means I should be able to finish it quickly right?? :) So until I get my supplies in to work on the scrapbook I'm going to make up all the pages in MDS and then I can just copy them. How easy is that!? Plus then my MDS album will be done too!

So here's a couple of pages I've already done. These 2 are my absolute favorite pictures, and once I get the whole thing done I'll post it to show you.




So they're super simple but the pictures are still the focal point and stand out for themselves. I just love them!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: