Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Megan in MDS

My wonderful upline, Amber, took some pictures of Megan when she was 2 weeks old. She took some of Logan when he was about the same age and I made a 6x6 scrapbook with them and we love it. It's one of the best albums we have. So this year Dan told me the only thing he wants for Christmas is a book like Logan's of Megan. So Amber took the pictures, they're fantastic and I'll have an album to finish before Christmas now. I asked Dan if he wanted it done in My Digital Studio (MDS) or on cardstock and he wants the cardstock in a linen album, just like Logan's. But I've been working with the pictures in MDS anyway :) I think I may print a small 5x5 album in MDS that I can take to workshops. Logan's album is very simple. There's not a lot of writing or accessories, and the pages all have literally the same layout, we just let the pictures speak for themselves so I wanted this album to do the same. So the pages are super simple, there's not alot to them, which also means I should be able to finish it quickly right?? :) So until I get my supplies in to work on the scrapbook I'm going to make up all the pages in MDS and then I can just copy them. How easy is that!? Plus then my MDS album will be done too!

So here's a couple of pages I've already done. These 2 are my absolute favorite pictures, and once I get the whole thing done I'll post it to show you.




So they're super simple but the pictures are still the focal point and stand out for themselves. I just love them!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: