For today's project I made these adorable boxes for my roommates and one for my downline Angela-it's her first convention. They're so cute. They're all different (on the outside anyway) the inside they all have the same stuff. Inside they have a 'convention survival kit'.
Here's what in them.
- Starburst--for that burst of energy
- Pen and Notepad--To jot down great ideas, tips and email address of new friends
- Lifesavers--Just in case you're drowning in a sea of new ideas
- Band-Aid--For any paper cuts that might occur from swapping and flipping through the catalog
- Drink Mix--All that yelling will make you thirsty
- Tylenol--Relief for your achy back, head, or feet
- Chloraseptic Strips--Relief for you sore throat from all the yelling
- Tissues-For any emotional moments that may come your way
Super Cute!!Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!