Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Favorite Convention Swaps

I thought today I would take some time and show you 10 of my most favorite swaps from convention. These demos did excellent work! Most of them have names and locations so I'll put what info I have on them.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this background stamp. I'm getting it with my next order FOR SURE. This one didn't have a name so I have no idea who did this one. But it's beautiful. The medallion is embossed in black EP and looks great in person!

This one was done by Angela's roommate Ashanti Walther. She was so nice and we were so happy to have met here and spent convention with her. She's from North Carolina.


I loved this one. The time she must have spent on this card, oh my goodness. First of all the image is embossed and then colored. It's just stunning. This one was done by Terri Ransom.





This one was done by Jean Goodman from Mechanicsville, Virgina. I think I was drawn to this one because it's the Greenhouse Garden stamp set that I LOVE but I love how she paired it with the Kind and Caring thoughts hostess set too.



I saw this one and had to swap for it. It's such a great man card and it reminds me of Johnny Depp. I really like this stamp set, but I'm not sure I would use it often so I'm glad I have a great sample of it. Roland Patton did this card.




This card was one of the cards from our shoebox swap on the first night. Kim S brought this card for us. But I just think it's so pretty!





Love this reindeer! And how great is that embossing both dry embossing and silver EP. This one didn't have a name just an email address. I don't want to post her email address but it's a great card!




Love, love this card. So elegant and pretty! I think those colors are so pretty together, It's Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke I believe. This one was done by Lisa Petricka, from Minnesota.




Uncle Sam with punches--get out!!! Oh but isn't he adorable! I'll be copying this guy next 4th of July! This card was made by Betty Gillespie in Derby Kansas.





The last one is made by Lisa Hirsch from Greenfield Wisconsin. I love this card so much that when I got home this stamp set was added to my wish list. It's just such a great card!
So that's it, just a few of my favorite swaps!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: