Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Beach Bears

Ok, this card may be the cutest card I've made with the bear stamp from the Under the Stars set! I mailed this card to Dan the day I left for convention so that he'll receive it when I'm gone and it's just so cute. I know Dan will enjoy it. He loves the bears. I saw someone make a card like this with the bears in swim attire and I can't fine the blog I found it on. I search for so long before the post and I just can't find it. I'm sorry.


Their swim suits are made from the Thoroughly Modern DSP. How cute right!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Under the Stars
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Apricot Appeal, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Staz on, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede pads, Black marker
Accessories: Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Bermuda Bay ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Susan Shields said...

Those bears are just too cute!!!