Saturday, August 1, 2009

Swaps from the Meeting

Our demonstrator meeting was last night. It's our last meeting before convention. Most people at the meeting will be going to convention so we were all so excited!!!
Here are the swaps I got back from the card exchange the theme was In Colors. I got great cards! Everyone did an excellent job this month!

Angela's card

Amber's card



Card by Kim S


Karen's card



Joanna's card




Jane's card





Kim S. She did 2 because she has a new recruit and did her first exchange for her.



This is the card Amber demoed in her 3 minute demo. I went after her so I got to keep her card. She showed how to use our classic ink and clear EP to color the half pearls from the pretties kit.


This was one of our make and takes....
Here's the other one. I love this stamp set!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!










No comments: