Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Handwritten Omb

This cards evolution is a strange story.  First the amazing Handwritten Background stamp set featured isn't even my stamp set.  It ended up in my bag at the last craft weekend. It actually belongs to my friend Kim.  She challenged me AT the craft weekend to make a card with it.  I had it in my bag and forgot all about it, until I unpacked.  This week I FINALLY had time to make a card with the background and boy do I LOVE IT!!!!  

I clear heat embossed and then used Blueberry Bushel and a sponge dauber to add lots of color and in an ombre pattern.  The color is very dark and concentrated on the bottom and lightens up as you go up.   I paired it with the Stitched Labels Bundle for a really cute and fun card!  I have sneak peeks coming tomorrow!  Don't miss it!

Shop for products in my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful article. I always visit your blog... Organic Manure in Chennai