Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Christmas 10 Week Countdown, Week 8


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion. Today I have a really cute tiny gift that would be so cute to hand out to anyone!  This sweet little triangle box holds a Ferrero Rondnoir or Ferroro Rocher perfectly!  The tag on the front is simple but with the gold glimmer paper it really adds lots of Christmas Sparkle!  The 'Made With Love' greeting is from the Make A Difference Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog.  
I love all tiny boxes and this one is super cute!  Look how fun it is!!  Plus they're super simple to put together!  You can make a stack in no time!

You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 6 1/2"x5".  On the 6 1/2" side score at 1 1/2", 3" 4 1/2" and 6" on the 5" side score at 1 1/2" and 3 1/2"

You'll trim the 3 top left squares off, along with the top right rectangle.  The tabs on the bottom are all trimmed up to the score line, I like to angle my tabs a little.  You'll also remove the bottom right rectangle.  From here it's easy to assemble the box.  You'll add glue to the tab and fold the box together adhere the bottom.  To form the triangle simply pinch the sides and ford the lid over.  I kept my lid closed with some strong magnets.  You could also use Velcro or add a fun belly band.  Shop for product in my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: