Friday, December 7, 2018

Big Plans Memories and More

Sometimes we need a quick card.  Like really quick, like not even time for stamping quick!  I love to keep our amazing Memories and More packs on hand for cases just like this! Our Memories and more card are incredible for scrapbooking and memory keeping but they also make pretty amazing cards!
There is no stamping on any of these cards!  All the greetings are from the Big Plans Memories and More kit.  In addition, the memory cards are all used for the focal points on all of the cards.  The only addition I made was on this card where I ran a piece of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Tufted Embossing folder.
I love the greetings, accents and cards in all our amazing packs and they're great to keep on hand when you need a quick card.  You can shop our entire line of Memories and More products in my Online Store here.

Thanks for Looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: