Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas 10 Week Countdown, Week 9


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  I can't believe we're on week 9 only one week left!!!!  Today's project is the perfect stocking stuffer and perfect last minute gift.  I found these mini Post It Note Matchbooks at the Container Store.  They were so cute and all I did was attach a cute tag to the front and add a bow with some White Bakers Twine.  
The Enjoy tag was stamped with the Tags and Tidings Stamp Set and then punched out with a 1" circle punch.  Easy peasy!  These are perfect for teachers or co workers or anyone who loves cute notepads.  Who doesn't!!!!?! Join me next week for week for our final week of the Countdown to Christmas!  Shop for products in my online store here.

Thank for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: