Monday, December 10, 2018

Customer Appreciation Class

Over the weekend I held my annual Customer Appreciation class.  I love doing this class so much. It's a class that celebrates and spoils my amazing customers who, without their support, I couldn't do what I love to do!  They always get to make 3 fun and simple cards.  This first one is so cute and we got to pull out the incredible Stamparatus for it!  Lining up the flamingo is easy with the Stamparatus!  
 This card is one of my favorites! It's simple but so beautiful.  If you don't own the Waterfront Stamp Set you need it!  It creates the most stunning cards!
This card is so fun! I love the simple geometric shapes and this is a great masculine card.  We always need masculine cards!  In addition to the three cards there was also a gourmet coffee bar and my guests also got a sneak peek at the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: