Friday, November 17, 2017

Framed Watercolored

At craft weekend I had plans to make this framed decor piece for my stamp room.  I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do so I didn't really have any big plans and I wasn't sure I'd even get to it.  I did preprint the saying before I left on some vellum so I had it if I needed it.  The saying which I love I heard in a stamping video a while ago but it always stuck with me, I keep chocolate on my desk and I always reach for a piece when I'm feeling frustrated so it really embedded itself inside my brain.  Unfortunately I can't remember what video I was watching or even who said it.  I think I was so blown away by the wisdom and truth to this saying.  So if you know who said this please leave a comment and let me know.  I love it!  It's a 5x7 frame and I took a big piece of watercolor paper and randomly watercolored it with some Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise reinker.  I love the final look of it and it is now proudly displayed in my stamp room! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

Excellent! And so very true. This is beautiful, Ruth