Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Stampin' Blends Birthday Blooms

I took some time at craft weekend to play with our amazing Stampin' Blends and made four birthday cards that are all similar in design but I switched up the colors of each flower.  I love how each of the flowers came out with the Stampin' Blends.  There's so much depth and dimension just with 2 colors of markers!  This first one is the Calypso Coral.  Normally I'm not a huge Calypso Coral fan but I love these markers! They might just change my mine on Calypso Coral!
Rich Razzleberry is up next.  This has always been a favorite color of mine!  All the cards have the same basic elements.  A strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, some gold foil cardstock and a white embossed panel.  
If you didn't want a birthday card you could change it up and make them sympathy or even a wedding or bridal shower card.  Isn't this Pink Pirouette one so beautiful so soft and delicate! I love it! 
Finally the Cherry Cobbler one.  I love how bold and vibrant this card is!  Instead of using the Polka Dot folder for this white panel I clear heat embossed the Marbled Background, it was a little too subtle for my liking so the rest of the cards were run through the Big Shot.  It's still an amazing card!  
Here's all the cards together.  If you haven't tried our Stampin' Blends you can order them now.  Don't forget to shop the Online Extravaganza going on now! 

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!


No comments: