Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

You Are Made Of Wonderful

Do you ever find yourself stuck in one stamping technique?  I have been watercoloring flowers like a mad woman!  Over the next couple of weeks you'll see them all.  I'm having serious trouble putting the aqua painter and blender pens down :) But when they result in gorgeous cards how can you stop!!!  I have soooo many colored cards that I'll be sharing, some this week, some next week, starting with this one!  I love this Elegant Eggplant flower.  I'll be the first to tell you I don't reach for my regal colors hardly at all.  So this was a challenge for me to pull out my Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant.  But I do love the finished card.    
I really went for lots of pops of gold on this card too.  The entire white piece is brushed with the Wink Of Stella Gold pen and I also did some splatters of the gold Wink Of Stella too.  I have some Gold Glimmer paper on the right and my greeting is gold embossed.  I love the gold accents.  The flower was watercolored then cut out and attached to the card with dimensionals.  So pretty!!!!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super happy you are stuck in a watercoloring rut. I am happy to have this card hanging right above my stamping space in my craft room! I just love this card so much! You're awesome .... it's why I stalk you! ;)