Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Gift Bag Punch Board

 Aren't these little boxes just the cutest??!!!!  I just love them, they're so simple but so pretty and elegant.  These would be beautiful for a wedding or bridal shower or even a baby shower. I gave them out at my class over the weekend to all my wonderful guests!  I started with a 5.5x8.5 piece of cardstock and made a bag according to the directions on the punch board, BUT instead of using one of the S, M or L box lines.  I only used triangle and side score lines.  The side score line replaces the S, M, L score lines in this box.  Of course you still want to do your horizontal line too. 
To make it close I added a 1.5" score line with my paper trimmer across the top and cut all all but the back flap so that it folds closed.  I used some magnetic tape to hold it closed.  Finally I used some doilies and some punched flowers to finish the box.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: