Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pink And Gold Glitter Butterfly

 Today's card is very similar to the card I shared yesterday.  I'm telling you I'm addicted to making these cards though this one will be the last one I share.  This card actually was made first and inspired yesterday's card.  Today's card was inspired by this card by Steffi.  I'm sure I've completely confused you now.  I may have confused myself :)
That gold bow gave me all kinds of problems, but I took care of it with some strategically placed glue dots.  When all else fails pull out the glue dots, they'll fix everything!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: