Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, April 15, 2016

Pop Up Birthday

I had a big weekend last weekend.  Not only did I have my class but I also attended my dowline Michelle's downline meeting.  We made this fun birthday card using the Party Pop Ups Thinlits.   
I really love the DSP behind the pop up.  I never thought of that idea but it adds soooooo much more detail to the card.  It's a great addition.  
Also at the meeting we learned to make a box, but I'm not sharing that box just yet because I loved it so much that I'm going to make a lot of them soon, I'll share then!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: