Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sparkle Happy Birthday

Guess what I'm still here!  I haven't blogged in a while.  Even longer than you think.  My posts through the end of last week were scheduled weeks ago.  Then I never got around to catching up on posts.  Truth is, I haven't stamped much lately.  Not because of a lack of interest just a lack of time.  Probably a lot has to do with a little (maybe a lot) of disorganization on my part.  I'm finding more and more I need to make a to do list for the day, sometimes with time limits on some things, just so that I can get everything done.  I haven't taking on any extra tasks, I think I'm just trying to improve and do MORE with what I'm already committed to and that has taken up more time than I thought.  Not to mention spring break was last week for the kids and well, when they're around it's even harder to get stuff done.  But they're a good distraction.  But I did have some time yesterday to sit and ink up some rubber.  When I go to long without stamping sometimes it's hard to get back your creative mojo, that's when I hit Pintrest and start casing thing!  This cards was inspired by this card by Mercedes.
I love the Party Pop up thinlits, but you don't always have to use them on the inside of a card.  I loved how Mercedes attached this to the front of the card AND in glitter paper, even better.  It really makes for a fun, quick card!  I threw in a few background stamps from the Timeless Textures set and used the Brushstoke background stamp on my card base.  I'm loving the staples lately too.  I've reached for my stapler a lot lately, it's a fun and different way add some layers.

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

No comments: